Trane Technologies® is a global climate innovator. Through our strategic brands Trane® and Thermo King®, and our portfolio of environmental products and services, we bring efficient and sustainable climate solutions to buildings, homes and transportation.
At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® – create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Trane Technologies Enterprise Program for Interns and Co-ops (EPIC) provides current graduate students with challenging assignments, leadership training, valuable exposure to our company’s senior leaders and opportunities to network. Our 12-week summer internship opportunity offers candidates working toward their Master’s in Human Resources exposure to a variety of specialization and generalist assignments, including Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, Operational Excellence, Organizational Development and Manufacturing & Sector/Corporate level Generalist assignments.
Here at Trane Technologies, we value our people and their development. Through our EPIC program, participants will have an opportunity to interview for our full-time, post-graduate Accelerated Development Program for Human Resources. Click here to learn more.
Successful Candidate’s Profile:
We are looking for performance-driven, innovative leaders who understand the importance of collaboration and customer focus.
• Collaborate with others to foster effective teamwork by linking own responsibilities to the team’s goals and needs – zeal for new information, knowledge, and experiences; regularly seeking and capitalizing on learning opportunities
• Take prompt action to accomplish goals and take initiative to go above and beyond what is required
• Willing to be mobile and relocate anywhere in the United States
• Pursuing a MS degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, or MBA with HR concentration with a cumulative overall GPA at or above 3.0
• Demonstrated leadership skills such as: campus organizations, sports team captain, resident advisor, etc. or exceptional leadership of work projects
• Minimum Work Experience: 2 years of professional work experience plus 1 HR internship, or 6 months of relevant HR work experience, or an equivalent combination
• U.S. citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the futureWe offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.