Trane Technologies® is a global climate innovator. Through our strategic brands Trane® and Thermo King®, and our portfolio of environmental products and services, we bring efficient and sustainable climate solutions to buildings, homes and transportation.
At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® – create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Trane Technologies Enterprise Program for Interns and Co-ops (EPIC) provides current college students with challenging assignments, leadership training, valuable exposure to our company’s senior leaders and opportunities to network. Our 12-week summer EPIC opportunity offers candidates working toward their Bachelor’s in Analytics focused majors’ exposure to variety assignments which will include various ways to apply your education in solving real world problems.
Here at Trane Technologies, we value our people and their development. Through our EPIC program, participants will have an opportunity to interview for our full-time, post-graduate Accelerated Development Program for Data Analytics. Click here to learn more.
Successful Candidate’s Profile:
We are looking for performance-driven, innovative leaders who understand the importance of collaboration and customer focus.
• Understand data sets essential to developing models, visualizations, reports, and insights.
• Deliver results on a self-governed project, using business data and analytics tools to deliver final data product.
• Coursework utilizing some or all of the following: Python, R, SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, or other visualization software
• Collaborate with others on the analytics team to develop understanding of the data, the business, and technical approaches.
• Willing to be mobile and relocate anywhere in the United States
• Pursuing a BS/BA in technical or analytics related field such as computer science, Management of information systems, statistics, mathematics, or similar.
• Overall GPA of 3.0
• Demonstrated leadership skills such as: campus organizations, sports team captain, resident advisor, etc. or exceptional leadership of work projects
• At least one internship or related work experience, or experience on platforms such as Kaggle.
• U.S. citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.