Trane Technologies® is a global climate innovator. Through our strategic brands Trane® and Thermo King®, and our portfolio of environmental products and services, we bring efficient and sustainable climate solutions to buildings, homes and transportation.
At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® – create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Accelerated Development Program – Human Resources
Trane Technologies Accelerated Development Programs (ADPs) provide recent college graduates with challenging assignments, leadership training and valuable exposure to our company’s senior leaders. Through rotations and experiences in multiple geographic and business locations, you will be able to build diverse skill sets and a strong foundation for a successful and fulfilling career with Trane Technologies. These assignments are strategically chosen to ensure your continuous learning and personal development.
Positions are available at many of our facilities across North America.
Our Accelerated Development Program in Human Resources consists of:
• 12-month HR Solutions Center role
• 6-month specialist assignment in one of our HR Centers of Excellence, such as talent acquisition or workforce analytics
• 12-month HR Generalist assignment in one of our various plants
ADP members will develop a solid human resources foundation with skills in key areas. These assignments are strategically chosen to ensure continuous learning and personal development.
Successful Candidate’s Profile
Function-specific responsibilities will vary based on the assignment. During your time in the Accelerated Development Program, you will be expected to demonstrate the following:
• Masters’ degree with HR focus/concentration with an overall GPA at or above 3.0, completed prior to ADP start date
• Resilient and able to adapt and respond quickly
• Zeal for new information, knowledge, and experiences; regularly seeking and capitalizing on learning opportunities; quickly assimilating and applying new information
• Motivated to reach higher levels within Trane Technologies at an accelerated rate
• Work Experience: Minimum – Two years of professional experience plus one HR internship or six months of relevant HR work experience plus one HR internship, or an equivalent combination
• Demonstrated leadership skills: minimum of two examples such as: School club officer, sports team captain, resident advisor, etc. or exceptional leadership of work projects
• Remain geographically flexible both during and after completion of the program
• U.S. citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.