Salary: $42.33 – $64.14 Hourly | $88,046.40 – $133,411.20 Annually
This is highly responsible and specialized technical work dealing with the Town’s network development and ongoing needs. The position is responsible for providing technical services to the development, operation and maintenance of complex network technologies. The Information Systems Director provides general supervision, but the employee has considerable latitude for independent judgment in coordinating systems and applications. An employee in this classification is responsible for the testing, implementation, upgrades and quality control of all network systems. Is responsible for directly supervising and evaluating subordinate employees. Reports to Director of Information Systems.
Minimum Requirements (Must meet by the closing date of the posting unless otherwise stated)
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited four (4) year college or university with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a closely related field.
- Four (4) years of responsible experience in the field of Information Technology, including network and systems administration.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience, which is directly related to the foregoing specific requirements, may be substituted.
- Experience with Microsoft Server platforms and technologies; with an emphasis on Windows Server 2012 and above, VMware, Hyper-V, 0365, Barracuda Web Filter and Archiver, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Group Policy administration, File/Print Server administration, Dell Storage and Backup technologies.
- Experience managing and supporting the organization’s information security efforts.
- Proficient with deployment and maintenance of CISCO switches, routers, firewalls, etc.
Licenses and/or Certificates:
- VMware VCP 3 or higher, MCSE or Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert and CCNA.
- Possession and maintenance of a valid State of Florida Driver’s License.
- May be required to work overtime, or alternate hours, as necessary for the efficient operation of the department.
- Position may be designated as Mission Critical by Department Director.