Token Metrics is looking for an Audio Editor intern to join our busy content creation team.
As an Audio Editor intern, you will be responsible for assembling recorded audio, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished projects that accurately reflect the vision of the marketing team.
To ensure success as an Audio Editor intern, you should have expert knowledge of modern audio editing techniques and work according to a strict time schedule.
The duration of the Token Metrics internship program is 3 months. It is an evaluative unpaid internship with the possibility of return offers, depending on the company’s needs.
- Engineer, mix and edit audio content
- Make sure all recordings are produced to the highest production standards
- Track audio files and log changes/retakes
- Deliver finalized recordings for publishing across multiple platforms
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Broadcast Journalism or in a relevant field preferred
- In depth technical expertise in the field of audio recording and editing
- Podcast/podcast production experience
- Ability to work on a tight schedule
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects