Note: This is a full-time position, to be based in Singapore.
About Enterprise Partnership & Solutions
We are a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across languages, cultures and geographies. Dedicated to building global platforms of creation and interaction, the firm now has a portfolio of applications available in over 150 markets and 75 languages. It includes Toutiao, Helo, TikTok, Douyin, News Republic, Vigo, TopBuzz and FaceU, etc.
The success of our products is attributed to the usage of cutting-edge machine learning technologies such as NLP, ML, CV, Data Mining,Speech&Audio, etc.
Enterprise Partnership & Solutions team enables our enterprise customers a successful digital transformation with our advanced machine learning technologies.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us in 2021 – people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with us.
1. Architect and develop efficient, highly scalable and secured services that power Enterprise Recommendation products.
2. Provide reliable stability for huge data and large-scale business systems
3. Excellent data mining analysis and processing ability, participate in data access, inspection, optimization and other processing processes
1. Final year or recent graduate with a background in computer science, computer engineering, information systems or a related technical discipline from a university;
2. Experience developing huge data systems using at least one of programming silks, Hadoop/Spark/Flink/Kafka/Storm/Hbase;
3. Strong software programming capabilities, exhibits good code design and coding style;
4. Deep understanding of data structure, algorithm design and analysis, networking, data security and highly scalable systems design;
5. Agile, quick self learner, highly self-motivated with strong sense of product ownership and creative problem solver;
6. Deeply passionate about software coding/development and building great mobile/web applications;
7. Good collaborator and team player, comfortable working in a fast moving, culturally diverse and globally distributed team environment;
8. Professional level proficiency in written and spoken English;
1. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early;
2. Interview starts from February 2021.