Our environment group will hire entry-level Environmental Scientists and Engineers – Site Assessment to start next year (this opening is intended for current college seniors and persons finishing their graduate studies in 2022). Locations include Middletown, CT and either Worcester or Westwood, MA; these scientist positions will be a hybrid combination of field work, office work, and work from home.
At Tighe & Bond, we prioritize the well-being of our employees through our focus on safety and health and unmatched benefits programs. Our friendly and inclusive environment encourages work with experienced professionals across disciplines in order to thrive and develop rewarding careers. We improve the environment and infrastructure by delivering practical engineering, scientific, and planning solutions to public and private clients and as we succeed, we give back through our award-winning “Make a Difference” program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering (Master’s degree preferred)
- Must have a working fluency with Microsoft Office
- OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER (preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License, good driving record, and own transportation is required
- Experience with CAD and GIS is a plus
- Site assessment, remediation, brownfields, spill response and solid waste projects
- Site/field work will involve the implementation of Phase I/II/III ESAs including drilling oversight, remedial observation, environmental sampling and remediation system monitoring
- Environmental data review and interpretation, report writing, and client correspondence
- Preparation of environmental work plans, ESA reports and remedial action plan
- GIS / CAD Drafting
- Quality assurance
Our best-in-class compensation and benefits package includes competitive salaries, bonuses, ESOP, profit sharing, 401(k) plan, employee wellness program, generous health care plans, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, PTO, training and professional development, student loan paydown program, and tuition reimbursement.
Tighe & Bond is a growing, well-established, employee-owned engineering and environmental consulting firm with 420+ employees. We’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Firms” to work for in the country. Our team of engineers, scientists, planners, landscape architects, and other professionals provides creative solutions for critical challenges that impact water resources, wetlands, the environment, climate change, and sustainability from eleven offices throughout the northeast.
Tighe & Bond is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
- Fill out an online application on the Tighe & Bond website
- Preferred: upload your official or unofficial transcripts
- Optional: upload a cover letter that includes your areas of interest and preferred office location