TIFIN is seeking a Staff Accountant to join us at our Boulder, Colorado headquarters. This person will join our growing Finance and Accounting team and will help the Controllers develop and grow the accounting infrastructure of TIFIN and its twelve operating companies. We are in growth mode and are seeking an individual who will thrive in a get-it-done environment and can adapt to new demands with a strong sense of urgency and precision.
- Roll up sleeves and participate in all operational finance functions of the company including AR, AP, bank reconciliations, audit, etc.
- Assist in the monthly close process including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, initial financial statement reviews, variance analysis, etc.
- Aid in the implementation of new software systems including NetSuite, Expensify, Stripe etc.
- Be the right-hand teammate to the Controllers to ensure the fast-paced financial demands of the business are being met timely and accurately.
- Work with the Controllers to create and document best practice processes according to GAAP
- 1+ years of experience in an Accounting Team – ideally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (preferred)
- Ability to focus in while also being able to switch gears as new demands arise
- Audit experience
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
- High-Level Proficiency in Excel
- Team oriented with a hunger to grow and achieve in a non-structured setting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-starter excited about FinTech and eager to join a new team and contribute from day one