Tiffany is seeking an Engineering Technician in Cumberland, RI to assist process engineering functions by testing, planning, and executing improvements to existing processes, products, equipment and data systems. The ideal candidate will support process engineering efforts centered on technology and cost reduction opportunities. Provide craft-focused perspective and support regarding continuous improvement opportunities.
Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for your position. Promptly reporting all incidents and safety issues. Support the implementation of process improvement projects that drive efficiency through technology and cost reduction across manufacturing. These improvements will be numerically defined as part of the annual manufacturing goals. Assist with the departmental support of technologically driven solutions in order to sustain fundamental process and systems improvements. Provide craft-focused subject matter perspective and support regarding project testing and implementation.
• 3-5 years knowledge of manufacturing techniques
• Demonstrated experience in process improvement
• Ability to analyze complex problems using data
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient computer knowledge of Microsoft Office Package – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Bi-lingual (English & Spanish) preferred
• Working knowledge of JD Edwards Systems
• Data analysis & software experience