ThermalTech Engineering, Michigan Division, is looking to hire an intern candidate interested in a future as an Electrical Engineer, to work in an exciting and dynamic consulting environment. We offer invaluable training and development with mentoring from our Lead Engineers.
Technical Interests include:
- The study of power system analysis, electrical machines, and/or industrial control systems.
- Making equipment selections using manufacturers’ information.
- Preparing designs and details using AutoCAD.
- Using fieldwork to determine existing conditions.
- Performing concept development, design, and analysis for projects including: Power distribution systems for commercial/industrial/institutional buildings including new and retrofit projects, large chillers, boilers, pumps, motor control centers, switchgear, substations, fire pumps, emergency generators, UPSs, grounding systems, lighting design including interior, site, high-bay, exit and emergency lighting systems, communications, data and miscellaneous building systems including (fire alarm, PA, intercom, telephone, data), and VFD (variable frequency drive) configuration and startup.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with MS Excel and MS Word.
- Great problem solving and communication skills.
- A strong desire to learn and succeed.