ThermalTech Engineering, Michigan Division, is seeking an intern candidate interested in a future in automation engineering consulting for design and analysis projects in commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. We train and support motivated individuals to maximize their opportunity to succeed.
Technical Interests include:
- AutoCAD drafting
- Frequent interaction with suppliers, customers, and contractors is required.
- Research code and design issues with available resources.
- Determining the best methods to solve customer problems or needs.
- Making equipment selection using manufacturers’ information.
- Have a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills including experience with MS Excel and MS Word.