Qualifications: Anyone who is interested in/passionate about mental health is qualified to apply!
Note – Applicants may be able to receive academic credit for this position; please contact your school to see if you would qualify.
- You must be 18+
- Participate in Zoom meetings that occur 2-3x per month to plan, strategize, and build community with other volunteers.
- Communicate with other volunteers to determine and complete tasks.
- Willing and able to commit to one year of volunteering.
- Willing and able to volunteer 2-5 hours each week (we are extremely flexible with this, so as long as you are communicative about time off, we can easily accommodate you!)
Role Description/Job Responsibilities:
- Work with other departments on social media initiatives
- Work with outside entities/people on special takeovers
- Create engaging social media posts.
- Participate in team meetings to plan, strategize, and coordinate.