Qualifications: Anyone who is interested in/passionate about mental health is qualified to apply!
Note – Applicants may be able to receive academic credit for this position; please contact your school to see if you would qualify.
- You must be 18+
- Participate in Zoom meetings that occur 2-3x per month to plan, strategize, and build community with other volunteers.
- Communicate with other volunteers to determine and complete tasks.
- Willing and able to volunteer 2-5 hours each week (we are extremely flexible with this, so as long as you are communicative about time off, we can easily accommodate you!)
- Implement marketing strategies and campaigns that will grow TSF’s reach, impact, and audience.
- Create marketing materials for TSF to use such as one-pagers, pitch decks, and videos.
- Help plan strategic fundraising efforts and campaigns.