This in-office position, entails being a Market Research Analyst (Commercial Real Estate) for a top Southern California commercial real estate sales team, highly specialized in Multifamily Investments. The successful candidate will be responsible for researching property owners, tracking properties available for sale/sold in multiple cities/states, creating/providing the company with market data reports that will be used on a daily/weekly basis.
This position will assist and support company productivity. The successful candidate must have flexibility and a varied skill set plus a can-do attitude, willing to start, manage and complete projects that will challenge them on a professional level.
ESSENTIAL SKILL SETS — EITHER EXPERIENCED IN OR A WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
· Research active/available on market properties from various sources including, but not limited to Costar, Yardi, MLS, Loopnet, zillow, individual broker websites etc.
· Add/update any/all sold properties in designated geographical locations and markets.
· Create email marketing campaigns
· Creating weekly email distribution lists CRM (Client Relationship Management) software
· Create weekly marketing activity reports for properties being listed
· Proof read / review marketing collateral for grammatical errors and punctuation errors
· Print/laminate hard copies for marketing materials
· Update client addresses for returned postcards in CRM
· Add/update new inquiries from website to CRM
· Add/update client contact information to CRM
· Research client contacts in Nexis
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university is preferred but not mandatory.
We offer a competitive compensation package with a solid career path for the right individual.