Rand Whitney Mid-Atlantic is a privately owned, diversified paper and packaging manufacturer operating in Pennsylvania.
Our Design Supervisor is responsible for working closely with Customer Service, Customers, Sales Representatives, Planning and Shipping to ensure customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs & develops new samples and ideas
- Redesigns existing components to improve customer satisfaction
- Works closely with sales team to ensure designs meets customer needs
- Work directly with customers on upcoming needs or redesigns
- On site customer visits and packaging audits
- Completes special projects and assignments as business dictates
- Responsible for the maintenance, creation and control of all personally identifiable information or any other information protected by any Confidentiality or Privacy Standards or Company Policies that you have access or knowledge of, including but not limited to any state or federal regulations including HIPPA
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years experience graphic and structural design
- Able to prioritize demands to maximize customer satisfaction
- Good mathematical skills and able to read a tape measure
- Able to multi task in an environment constantly changing priorities
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- Computer literate and proficient in CAD software
- Self-starter and motivated
- Team Player
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelors Degree
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle or feel
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, bend at the knees
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Normal office environment
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Drivers License
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.