We are looking for an analytical, process-oriented, and collaborative team member to simultaneously manage numerous supply chains at various stages in the commodity trading life cycle. The ideal candidate is motivated by bringing structure and process to disparate data sets, communications and stakeholders.
We encourage smart and driven individuals to apply even if they don’t have supply chain expertise. With the right mind set, willingness to be coached and desire to win the technical execution of supply chain can be taught.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· Responsible for all transportation activities to support sales and operations within assigned key business units.
· Provide IFP traders with the most competitive supply chain solutions and rates.
· Utilize systems and platforms to ensure the seamless flow of cargo while maintaining visibility throughout the transaction.
· Produce and analyze reports to optimize IFP supply chain activities including market & supplier forecasts, shipment flows, booking execution, and vendor performance.
· Work with Sales Operations to facilitate the resolution of any operational issues or requests related to any
· Assist as a liaison between logistical providers and IFP internal departments.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
· Ability to multi-task and respond to customer inquiries
· Strong Problem Solving, negotiating Skills
· Highly skilled with Excel. Access and Salesforce skills a plus
· Experience with international trade
· Bachelor’s degree
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle or feel
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, bend at the knees
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Normal office environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.