The Hartford is searching for a Machine Learning Engineer Intern. The Machine Learning Ops team is focused on converting mathematical and statistical models into applications to accomplish high priority business objectives. You would interface with Machine Learning Engineers, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers to achieve our goals. In this role you will be part of tackling some of our most interesting technical problems in AI/ML environment. You will be exposed to modern technologies like AWS, Hadoop, Hive, Jenkins, Tensorflow, and Python.
- Research, experiment with, and assist in implementation of suitable ML algorithms, tools and technologies.
- Collaborate with partners Enterprise Data, Data Science, Business, Cloud Enablement Team, and Enterprise Architecture teams.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. now, and in the future.
- Must be currently in a Master’s or PHD program related to Machine Learning or Data Science.
- Hands on experience using Python or Java to build application in a professional or university setting.
- Exposure to Web Service or UI application is a plus.
- Fundamentally strong with Data Structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with Model Development and deployment life cycle.
- Passion for learning, collaboration, and problem solving.