As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for developing portions of the lithography system
and/or associated tooling related to the electronics.
The Electrical Engineer provides expertise to deliver electronic and electrical designs for the entire
development process. Conceptional design through detail design, prototypes through volume
manufacture, initial integration through qualification. You will collaborate with a multidiscipline project team on the electrical infrastructure, perform engineering analysis, generate detail electronic designs, create engineering drawings/documents and partner with suppliers.
BS Engineering with a major in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
• MS and/or PhD a plus.
• 3 – 7 years of Electrical Engineering for Electronic Development.
• The position requires highly motivated, extremely organized and self-driven individuals.
• Qualification: Specify & design all aspects of electronic development:
o Analog, Digital and Programmable Logic Circuit Design.
o Schematic Capture.
o AC and DC Power Distribution systems.
o Interconnect Cables and Harnessing.
o Electronic Racks, Cabinets, Boxes and Control Consoles.
o Printed Circuit Boards – PCB signal and power integrity.
o Integration, Test & Troubleshoot electronic systems to Component level.
o Testing Validation and Verification (V&V) of requirements.
o Write technical documents, Specifications, Designs, Test Procedures, Test Reports.
• Software/Tool Skills:
o Electronic Design Automation – Mentor Graphics xDX/xPCB Designer, PSpice, OrCAD,
PADs or similar.Electrical Engineer
• Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the
course of work.
• Can learn and apply new information or skills.
• Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
• Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality,
efficiency and professionalism.
• Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
• Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and
• Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
• Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
• Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal
• Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers
• Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines