Summary: Data Trust is currently seeking a Data Engineering Analyst, who will be responsible for helping to create and manage the development and maintenance of the processes associated with our underlying databases.
About Us: Data Trust is a dynamic political data organization focused on center-right leaning advocacy and support.
- Develop data flow/ ETL processes
- Research and implement features to improve the efficiency and reliability of the data infrastructure
- Develop and maintain processes that transform raw data into standardized usable formats for our company and clients
- Assist coworkers in writing efficient queries
- Auditing and maintaining up-to-date consumer data
- Auditing processed data to ensure quality before it is sent to clients
- Experience with SQL is required
- Experience with SSIS, Python, SAP is preferred, but not required, and we are willing to teach the right candidate
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot database related problems
- You have strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills that can operate in a sometimes high-pressure fast-paced environment while not missing deadlines or losing attention to detail
- Maximize use of downtime to broaden skill set and evaluate existing processes
- You love being part of a team, but can also operate independently
- An understanding and willingness to work outside of “9-5” as needed
*Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. As a matter of company policy, we are not able to sponsor visas. *