Summary: Data Trust, a dynamic political data organization focused on developing and nurturing top talent focused on center-right leaning advocacy and support is actively seeking a Business Intelligence Coordinator. This full-time position will assist the data team with the development of data visualizations. Significant time and resources will be spent developing data and technology skills.
**This is a technically skilled position. If you do not have working knowledge of required languages or programs you need not apply. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered. **
Why work at Data Trust?
Do you love data? Have a passion for politics? Enjoy manipulating sophisticated data and creating easily digestible visuals for clients? If so, you are looking at your dream job!
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects using Tableau
- Clean, maintain, and format data sets
- Dedicate considerable time to learning and executing the use of data visualization technology for a myriad of clients types, including but not limited to: campaigns, non-profits, political entities, and trade associations
- Work with team members to evaluate and improve existing systems, processes, and customize requests to clients needs
- Analyze election results and other datasets to provide actionable insights to clients, and proactively solicit client feedback
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and build a knowledge of campaign strategies and how Data Trust can help clients measure success and reach their goals
- Serve as Data Trust’s point of contact with client organizations as needed
- Tableau & SQL knowledge or experience is required
- 0-2 years of professional experience, preferably in political data or data visualization
- Political background or interest is preferred
- Possess an understanding of how data educates and interacts with the political process on all levels
- An ideal candidate will be professional, reliable, and display strong communication skills
- Experience in visualization design to include dashboards, executive briefings, or front-end visualizations along with the enthusiasm for wanting to grow your knowledge base beyond your current limitations
- You have strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills that can operate in a sometimes high-pressure fast-paced environment while not missing deadlines or losing attention to detail
- Maximize use of downtime to broaden skill set and evaluate existing processes
- You love being part of a team, but can also operate independently
- An understanding and willingness to work outside of “9-5” as needed
** Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. As a matter of company policy, we are not able to sponsor visas.**