The Concord Group is seeking candidates for its Associate Consultant position in San Francisco, CA.
The Concord Group is one of the nation’s leading real estate strategy consulting firms. Our mission is to help our clients shape tomorrow’s cities, neighborhoods, and communities. For over 25 years, The Concord Group has advised clients in all phases of the real estate development process. We believe that key real estate decisions should be based on the most accurate data and insights. Our work in hundreds of markets across the United States (and internationally) gives us unique perspectives and insights that we apply to each of our engagements. Our team is comprised of diverse and passionate individuals who work collaboratively to deliver strategic recommendations to help our clients make critical decisions.
The Associate Consultant is integral to the daily operations of the firm and will have an active role in all aspects of consulting engagements, including:
· Creatively utilizing a multitude of resources to create reports that drive to strategic conclusions;
· Collaborating with team members, principals, and clients;
· Planning and conducting essential research and interviews;
· Solving complex problems using qualitative and quantitative analyses;
· Developing results-driven client strategies; and
· Synthesizing conclusions into client-focused recommendations.
We are seeking an entry –level full-time Associate Consultant for the San Francisco office. As an integral member of our team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our staff across the firm. The candidate would be able to work 2-3 days in the office in accordance with our hybrid work environment. Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
· Strong interest in consulting, urban planning, economics, and/or real estate development;
· Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree
· Excellent analytical and communication skills;
· Dedicated team player attitude;
· Intuitive problem-solving and critical thinking capacity; and
· Ability to effectively balance multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure including performance-based bonuses, vacation, paid holidays, sick time off, full health benefits, and a profit sharing/401K plan.
To apply please complete the Workable application with your cover letter, resume, and an unofficial transcript (with your name on it). Please upload the resume and transcript as a single file. Applications without the required documentation will not be considered.
The Concord Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.