The Concord Group, one of the nation’s leading real estate strategy consulting firms, is seeking candidates for its Associate . With consultants in four offices (Newport Beach, San Francisco, Atlanta and Austin), The Concord Group advises top developers, builders, private equity firms, financial institutions and municipalities worldwide on large land use, development and financing decisions.
The Associate Consultant is integral to the daily operation of the firm and will have an active role in all aspects of consulting engagements, including:
- Creatively utilizing a multitude of resources to create reports that drive to key strategic conclusions;
- Collaborating with team members, principals, and clients;
- Planning and conducting essential research and interviews;
- Solving complex problems using qualitative and financial analyses;
- Developing results-driven client strategies; and
- Synthesizing conclusions into client-focused recommendations.
The Associate Consultant position is an outstanding opportunity for recent graduates who desire to expand their knowledge of the real estate industry in a strategic consulting function. Associates are encouraged to assume project leadership roles and client responsibilities as they develop their skill sets; ability is the only qualification for advancement.
The strength of our ties to former colleagues, as well as their diverse accomplishments, is a testament to the opportunity of the Associate Consultant position. Our alumni have gained admittance to the nation’s most prestigious graduate institutions and have excelled in professional endeavors.
To apply please complete the linked application with your cover letter, resume, and an unofficial transcript (with your name on it).
Please upload the resume and transcript as a single file.
Applications without the required documentation will not be considered.
The Concord Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Strong interest in consulting, urban planning, economics, and/or real estate development;
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree
- Excellent quantitative, teamwork, and communication skills;
- Intuitive problem-solving and critical thinking capacity; and
- Ability to effectively balance multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
The firm derives its strength from the passion and ability of its consultants, who are drawn from a broad array of professional and educational backgrounds. By virtue of our young and motivated workforce, we offer a unique environment emphasizing collaboration amongst all team members to ensure that each solution is borne of a thorough examination of all perspectives. We endorse teamwork, work-life balance, individual educational and professional initiatives, flexible work hours, and promotions based on achievement rather than tenure.
We also offer a highly competitive compensation structure including performance-based bonuses, vacation, paid holidays, sick time off, full health benefits, and a profit sharing/401K plan.