For 135+ years The Coca-Cola Company has grown to sell our products in nearly every country in the world. Our Global Travel and Expenses (T&E) team provides world class service to our associates and leaders to ensure they have what they need to be successful, nd our company has what it needs to grow.
Today we are looking for a Global Metrics and Reporting Junior Manager to join our Travel & Expenses team. This individual will support our Global T&E Operations processes, global controls, reconciliations, KPI/ metrics, and reporting efforts. She/he will be responsible to design, develop and maintain global controls, metrics, and operational reports to meet Company requirements. If you have experience working in an international environment providing Global Metrics and Reporting leadership we would love to speak with you!
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Effectively execute the Global controls and adjustments as necessary related with Accounting and compliance analysis end to end
- Execute Aging controls analysis and notification routines to the business to reduce risks for the Company
- Create and review reports to monitor trends, exceptions to Policy, aging and suspicious transactions for further review by Management and appropriate stakeholders.
- Play a key role in supporting our user base, and will help to manage financial Controls and reduce potential risks, KPI, Scorecard, financial Controls & analytics, reporting and ad hoc data requests.
- Interact with different levels of management and must be able to communicate effectively
- Execute accounting reconciliations (Concur vs SAP) globally, investigate differences and propose adjustments in SAP if needed
- Execute P-Card accruals checks and analysis of the balances and identify risk
- Implement and drive Financial controls and process automation to ensure accuracy and consistency in data used for decision-making, internal/external reporting, and communications
- Automation: Assess issues, identify root causes, and assist in driving operational excellence process improvements and new implementations
- Work with MyTravel Team to document and update Global processes internally
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University/Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; Certification CPA or MBA – OE preferred
- +3 years of experience in Business and Finance Analysis with focus on reporting tools and methodologies in global companies, interacting with cross-functional teams with a large volume of data
- Fluency in English and Spanish (both spoken and written)
- Accounting and Finance risks
- Automated accounting systems, SAP preferred
- Hands-on experience with a data query business intelligence software, Concur or Cognos preferably
- Data analytics tools such as: Alteryx, Tableau Prep, Power BI, Tableau Desktop or similar
- Strong spreadsheet skills, including pivots, VLOOKUP’s, conditional formatting, large record sets
- Can manipulate and condense large volumes of data into succinct and powerful visualizations (graphs, charts, diagrams, dashboards, pivot tables, etc.)
- Adaptable and flexible combined with the ability to balance multiple projects/ priorities and meet deadlines
- Extraordinary focus on details, accuracy, and quality
- Ability to deliver timely and accurate product in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work independently, be a self-starter
- Attention to details
- Inquisitive mind-set
- Strong integrity and ability to handle sensitive situations discreetly
What We Can Do for You:
- The Coca-Cola Company’s extraordinary heritage, our leading brands, and the global scale of what we do
- The challenge of meaningful work – our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values
- Build your professional career as part of our Global team that foster collaborative, team focus and wining environment. We offer an attractive and challenging opportunity to learn about our company end to end global processes and help you and us to shape our future
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.