About The Job
The Bulleit Group, founded in 2012, is a different type of PR agency focused on the changing needs of today’s technology companies.
The Bulleit Group team are passionate storytellers focused on bringing science fiction to life. We love people who are convinced by the idea of a better future, and we work with them to create narratives, invent new markets, shape trends, and build brands. We take a narrative-first approach to build out a compelling story for each client that we work with and pride ourselves on our agility and creativity. Our clients include fast-growing startups including Flexport, Zoox, and Anaconda, as well as more established brands like LinkedIn and Google.
We’re also deeply technical, from autonomous vehicles, industrial robotics, biotechnology, and artificial intelligence, we know how to tell the human interest story. We’re a tight-knit team with an authentic culture based around flexible hours and work/life balance and offer unlimited paid time off. We also were named a finalist for Agency of the Year (Technology) from The Holmes Report for the third year in a row.
Our ideal candidate has some relevant experience in PR, event management, or agency experience. You are thoughtful, curious, creative, and driven, and have a passion for communications and storytelling. You have the ability to understand deep technical topics but can also take a step back and see the bigger picture. You have remarkable attention to detail, are proactive, and are able to thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Work with entrepreneurs and cutting edge tech companies to execute PR strategies to ensure their exposure in the global tech and business media
- Support account management teams including administrative and reporting duties
- Research the most exciting tech fields, serving as the point of contact for the team on the latest industry news
- Identify and pitch conference organizers to secure speaking opportunities on behalf of our clients
- Track deadlines and event logistics on behalf of our clients
- Continue to build a network of conference and media contacts and create targeted conference, media, and awards lists to keep ahead of the ever-changing landscape
- Maintain excellent, complete, and orderly client-facing spreadsheets
- Provide client service support such as attending and participating in client calls and meetings, drafting agendas and completing action items on deadline
- Write, edit and proofread pitches, op-eds, press releases, speaking abstracts, speaker bios, executive briefs, presentation slide decks, and other tech-related materials
- Some experience in public relations or event management
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (PR, Journalism, Business, English, Marketing)
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to multitask and work well under deadline
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized and the ability to adapt to new assignments, deadlines and conditions quickly
- Keen interest in the tech industry
- Proficiency with basic computer and PR applications including Cision, Muck Rack, Meltwater, and the Google Suite are a plus
- Ability to travel to and from client meetings as needed
Benefits & Perks
- Subsidized cell phone and gym fees every month
- Casual office culture and lots of opportunity for growth
- Unlimited vacation and flexible schedule
- Shiny new MacBook computers
- Team lunches and outings
- Competitive benefits — healthcare, dental, vision and 401(k)
The Bulleit Group offers the rare opportunity to truly help build a high-performing company from the ground up. The Bulleit Group is headquartered in San Francisco, our Nashville office is in the heart of The Gulch, and we offer flexible, remote positions. If you’re interested in joining the Bulleit team, please apply through Linkedin or send your resume and cover letter to Angela@bulleitgroup.com
To learn more, visit us at: