The Barthwell Group is a boutique management-consulting firm which focuses on providing strategic management services to a variety of corporate, military, and educational clients throughout the United States. The research analyst plays an important role in this entrepreneurial firm including conducting research (primarily online, but also utilizing print resources and databases), summarizing findings into analytical reports, and interacting with clients. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter who has a good eye for detail and functions well in a fast-paced environment. The research analyst is creative with strong written communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills. A strong preference will be given to candidates with previous work experience in consulting, finance, or another business environment.
- Graduate student or upper-level undergraduate
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively under time constraints
- Expertise in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Proficient in preparing analytical reports
- Ability to develop, conduct and synthesize data from interviews and surveys
- 5-15 hours of availability per week
- At least one-year commitment is preferred