Vis A Vis Health is hiring! We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our medical practice team in Brooklyn, NY.
Who We Are
Vis a Vis Health is a comprehensive care solution, providing physician services in Skilled Nursing Facilities, as well as a home telehealth solution for patients transitioning between levels of care.
Vis A Vis Health is hiring an Operations Manager to join our growing team. The Operations Manager will be responsible for the Physician operations in various Nursing Homes, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, billing reconciliation, staff placement, and the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
If you’re dedicated, meticulous, and friendly, Vis A Vis Health is for you. Make your next career move with us today!
Operations Manager Duties Include:
- Plan and implement policies, procedures for the company’s Medical operations division
- Improve operational management systems and productivity
- Perform quality controls and improve caseload numbers
- Review and improve quality of customer service
- Oversee staff recruitment and placement for different locations
- Adhere to budget and forecast expenses and revenue
- Manage vendor relationships order supplies.
- Collaborate directly with Administration on special projects
- Promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Support staff communication with the management team.
- Complies with all HIPAA regulations and maintains security of Protected Health Information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisor.
Operations Manager Job Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Should have excellent computer skills (MS word, excel, outlook etc.)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Highly Organized, Professional & Motivated.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to multitask & prioritize
We Offer the Following:
- Competitive pay scale
- Medical coverage
- Paid time off
- Ongoing leadership and professional development training
- Dedicated and local leadership support
Apply today! The opportunity for job satisfaction and career advancement for an Operations Manager is here!