We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. Our operations teams are experts at working cross functionally with the rest of the company to ensure our products are created and delivered seamlessly to thrill our customers and fulfill top priority military missions.
A Day in the Life of a Manufacturing Engineering Intern:
The Summer Manufacturing Engineering Intern provides direct manufacturing support, identifies process improvements and works with Bell’s manufacturing teams to resolve issues and deploy new solutions. Assignments could be within Fort Worth manufacturing facilities, Supply Chain Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering Support teams.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Support production/technology development, process improvement, and project manage new aircraft.
- Use your passion for engineering to drive and identify: process capacities, failure modes, and corrective action/improvement opportunities.
- Develop new processes and validate corrective actions by using computer aided software packages and statistical analysis software.
- Work among a team of driven production engineers to measure project performance. Assignments will be assigned directly from production engineering management.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Personnel on process improvements and defect reduction
Apply at jobs.bellflight.com