We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. Our operations teams are experts at working cross functionally with the rest of the company to ensure our products are created and delivered seamlessly to thrill our customers and fulfill top priority military missions.
A Day in the Life of an Environmental Health & Safety Intern:
The Environmental Health and Safety Intern supports the quality and safety teams by analyzing regulations at the local, state, and federal levels. Responsibilities May Include:
- Analyze government policies to determine the impact on Bell Operations.
- Develop and implement plans to comply with these regulations.
- Analyze standards, in terms of engineering concepts, and apply these standards to meet specific requirements.
- Must be a current student enrolled in a university and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher at the time of the Summer Intern Program.
- Degree in Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biology, or a related Science degree strongly preferred.
- Must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours by the start of the internship or have prior work experience at Bell.
Minimum Requirements for an Environmental Health & Safety Intern at Bell:
- Must be able to fulfill the full length of the Summer Intern Program
- Previous experience/knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must possess critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Ideal Candidates Also Have:
- Previous work experience in a health/safety related field.
- Personal discipline, interpersonal communication, leadership skills.
- Passion for their role.
- Professional associations.
- Interest in the aerospace/manufacturing industry.
- Technical coursework related to the position.
- 3.0 minimum overall, undergraduate GPA is highly preferred.
Don’t miss the chance to join our team environment where you feel a sense of camaraderie. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
Apply at jobs.bellflight.com/university