Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Working as a member of the Specialty Engineering Department that is responsible for Reliability, Maintainability, Human Factors, Logistics and Safety Engineering supporting the complete development, fielding and sustainment lifecycle across multiple domains (Air, Land, Sea) at Textron Systems
- Performing or assisting with Reliability Engineering tasks including Failure Reporting and Correction Action System (FRACAS) tracking, Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), and Reliability and Maintainability Predictions
- Performing various data analysis, investigations, and studies, making connections with data from multiple sources, on the field performance of the Shadow Tactical Unmanned Aircraft System (TUAS) and One System Remote Video Terminal (OSRVT) platforms.
- Performing or assisting with spares forecasting for new products and ongoing sustainment programs
- Assisting with other Specialty Engineering tasks
- Currently pursuing or have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering or a related field
- Technical internship or no more than 2 years of experience preferred
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently on tasking and as part of an overall cross-functional team
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
- Database creation and manipulation or data analysis programming experience are plusses
- Experience with DOORS, JIRA, MagicDraw (or equivalent) or Model-Based Systems Engineering are plusses
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
How We Care
At Textron Systems, our talented people make us successful. We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples!
– Flexible Work Schedules
– Education Assistance
– Career Development & Training Opportunities
– Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
– Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
– Paid Parental Leave
Are you a Military Veteran?
Textron’s products and services are trusted everyday by those who protect our country. We are dedicated to hiring these Veterans and aim to translate their skills to make an impact on our Company.