Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and improve manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for the fabrication and assembly of detail parts and end item products
- Interface with the production floor to resolve design and assembly issues
- Research new equipment, technology, and methods of manufacturing
- Lead projects to improve quality, efficiency and reduce cost
- Analyze specifications, drawings, procedures, and schematics for manufacturing requirements
- Provide component and system level design inputs based on Design-for-Manufacturability and support the incorporation of engineering changes and product improvements
- Represent manufacturing engineering in Integrated Product Teams or other cross functional groups
- Currently pursuing or have completed a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field
- Basic software programming skills or Excel macro skills
- Experience with UG/NX or other 3D modeling programs are desired
- Ability to apply logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance
How We Care
At Textron Systems, our talented people make us successful. We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples!
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
- Paid Parental Leave
Are you a Military Veteran?
Textron’s products and services are trusted everyday by those who protect our country. We are dedicated to hiring these Veterans and aim to translate their skills to make an impact on our Company.