Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
Are you looking to grow your career in manufacturing production at one of the leading semiconductor companies in the world?
At Texas Instruments (TI), as a Manufacturing Product engineer, you will interface with design, process, test, reliability and manufacturing engineering to solve product issues and production problems, as well as developing process improvements to reduce production costs and increase yields.
Manufacturing Product engineers also manage production support engineering for a specific product or group of products.
- Support daily production issues at test floor and wafer probe. This includes low yield analysis and disposition and yield improvement activities.
- Provide detailed analytical study on above issues, and liaise with business units’ product engineering team for improvement.
- Engage in productivity improvement projects, for yield improvement, etc
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0/4.0
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineer, Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of Wafer fabrication
- Knowledge of Device Physics
- Knowledge of Circuit Analysis
- Knowledge of Data Analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Problem solving skills, including meticulous attention to details
- Ability to communicate effectively across functional boundaries and with upper management
- Ability to work in stressful situations and arrive at creative and effective solutions
- Ability to think strategically
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by October 29, 2021 or your start date, whichever is later, unless an exemption has been approved by TI as a medical or religious accommodation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.