Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
TI’s manufacturing engineers are technical leaders who get to work in the world’s most advanced manufacturing facilities. We bring the company’s breakthrough innovations to life by manufacturing technologies that are literally changing the world. Can you imagine making this type of impact?
In this semiconductor fab engineer role with Texas Instruments’ worldwide manufacturing organization, you will be responsible for engineering process optimization efforts to achieve fab cycle time goals. You will interface with various modules, in addition to yield, product and integration teams, to resolve issues that limit yield performance.
This position will be responsible for project management that results in the timely execution of actions that resolve issues. This individual will be exposed to significant projects that include the automation, installation and maintenance of semiconductor tools and equipment.
Primary and secondary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting teams in addressing fab module projects
- Providing progress reports on tools, processes and goals
- Identifying and managing priorities
- Planning across various groups and building collaborative relationships
- Understanding customer demands and the impact of actions
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0/4.0
- Pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Microelectronics or MET
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Sound decision-making capabilities and the ability to prioritize tasks and adapt accordingly
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by October 29, 2021 or your start date, whichever is later, unless an exemption has been approved by TI as a medical or religious accommodation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.