Position Summary and Job Purpose:
Tetra Tech is seeking energy sector experts based in Mexico to join our team for the anticipated USAID-funded Energy Efficiency in Mexico Project. Applicants will be considered for inclusion in Tetra Tech’s proposal as potential employees or independent contractors on a part-time or full-time basis. Applicants should be mid- to senior-level experts with experience in one or more of the following working areas:
- Design and implementation of renewable energy and energy efficiency projects
- Cost benefit analysis of energy efficiency projects
- Climate change mitigation projects and associated benefits
- Clean energy policy, planning, regulations and incentives
- Energy audits in industry and commercial buildings
- Energy efficiency in steam generation and distribution systems
- Energy efficiency standards for commercial and industrial appliances
- Program design and implementation for large/scale energy efficiency projects
- Commercial financing for renewable energy and energy efficiency projects
- Marketing and promotion of renewable energy and energy efficiency initiatives
Essential KSA’s Required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant field, such as engineering, physics, business, finance, economics, law, public policy or similar field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the energy sector.
- Experience supporting USAID or other donor-funded energy projects in the Caribbean.
- Ability to build effective relationships with peers, supervisors, clients, and stakeholders.
- Familiarity with the political, social and cultural context of working in the Caribbean.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing and presentation skills).
Valued but not required KSAs:
- A master’s degree in a related field.
- Prior experience working for national government, international organizations, and electric utilities.
- Fluency in Spanish.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.