You will be responsible for the design, building and deployment of UI and client facing web features of Tencent’s products on browser tabs and mobile devices. By having your code run on hundreds of millions of desktops and end devices, you have the best chance to make an impact on millions’ user experience.
Qualifications and Skills：
– Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, or relevant courses required; programming experience is preferred, passion for computer programming is preferred.
– Passion, creativity, strong reasoning skills, keen on pushing technological boundaries and exploring new standards.
– Extensive understanding of front-end and back-end development; knowledge of back-end programming using JSP/CGI/Python/php/nodejs, front-end programming using JS/AS/AJAX/HTML5/CSS.
– Extensive understanding of DNS/HTTP, and relevant lower layer network protocols.
– Chinese language fluency is required due to business necessity. Candidate needs to be able to communicate with Tencent employees, vendors/partners in Chinese, be able to read/write Chinese correspondences, and review products in Chinese.