1. Research, design, implement, and optimize machine learning/deep learning algorithms/models to develop computer vision technologies.
2. Research to advance the state of art in the following fields: image detection, image classification, image segmentation, image tracking, video semantic analysis, face recognition and analysis, vehicle and personnel detection and tracking, image / video search, page analysis and automatic synthesis, OCR algorithms and system development.
3. Help build deep learning/machine learning platforms and create technical solutions at scale to real world challenges in various application scenarios.
Qualifications and Skills：
– Master’s degree or PhD. in computer science, AI, applied math, automation, pattern recognition, bioinformatics, neural science, speech recognition, machine learning, natural language processing or a related field.
– Expertise in computer vision and image processing algorithms;
– Expertise in C/C++; proficient in one or more programming languages (e.g. Shell/Python/Matlab)
– Publication records in top-tier conferences in the related field is a plus.
Chinese language fluency is required due to business necessity. Candidate needs to be able to communicate with Tencent employees, vendors/partners in Chinese, be able to read/write Chinese correspondences, and review products in Chinese.