Role: Manufacturing Process Associate
Location: Muscatine,IA /Mason City,IA
Duration: 6 Months
· Perform production related functions as assigned.
· Perform basic maintenance duties as assigned.
· Learn Standard Cleaning Methods and assist with scheduled plant cleanups.
· Abide by all Plant Policies, Safety Regulations, and Industrial Hygiene Regulations a condition of employment.
· Work in a team environment, sharing ideas and concerns with all members of the team.
· Perform other duties as dictated by the operation or directed by the Line Leader
· Must be willing to work with other people in a team concept.
· Work with and under the direct supervision of a Line Leader.
· Engage in high-speed work tasks.
· Use problem-solving skills successfully.
· Perform effectively under stressful conditions.
· Understand, remember and carry out multiple, detailed instructions.
· Recognize and anticipate potential safety hazards and takes appropriate precautions.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Job requirements include lifting, stretching, reaching, bending
· · Must be able to work in a cold environment, average temperature is 42º F