Join a team of consulting engineers focused on the design of the HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems for residential and commercial buildings. We utilize the latest in technology, including renewable energy (solar, geothermal, wind, etc.) to deliver optimized comfort and efficiency for our projects.
We are seeking a Mechanical/HVAC engineer, ideally with 5+ years’ experience and PE license. Positive attitude, hard-working and great communication skills most important. AutoCAD experience necessary. We will accept candidates with less experience and without a PE license. These candidates must be able to learn and grasp concepts quickly. Compensation will reflect experience, technical ability and qualifications. This is a full-time position, with a full benefits package available.
• Perform Heating, Cooling and Ventilation Load Calculations
• Develop ductwork, piping and mechanical equipment layout designs
• Identify and Perform equipment/system selections
• Document design narratives & perform engineering analysis
• Research and Review local, state and federal codes
• Draft designs in AutoCAD and Revit
• Must be authorized to work in USA
• Must have an engineering degree from an accredited college or university
• Must have AutoCAD experience
• Familiarity with the construction/consulting engineering industry
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
If interested, please contact: Ross Trethewey- email@example.com