At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Manufacturing and Process Development Engineering Intern on our North America Automotive Transportation team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Provide Extraordinary Customer Experience through professional phone skills, emails and team involvement.
- Work with cross functional teams to improve processes and productivity within TE.
- Work with Stamping and Assembly Manufacturing and Process Development Engineers to design and launch new high-speed stamping and shield forming production lines into our operations.
- Efficiently communicate customer’s requirements to engineering, design, and technicians to ensure proper execution for planning, manufacturing and shipping of products.
Click here for a day in the life of an Intern: Life at TE
What TE Connectivity Internship Program Offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout this 10-12-week program, interns will be provided with:
- Onboarding & Orientation
- Professional Development Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Operations Experience
- Executive Exposure
What your background should look like:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Program pursuing a major in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Graduation Date of August 2022 or later.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, 3D CAD, AutoCAD, or Creo is preferred
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.