At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Product Development Engineering Intern on our North America Automotive Transportation team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Utilize various solid modeling and finite element analysis software packages to develop product concepts
- Work with product documentation such as: solid models, drawings, product and application specifications, tolerance analysis, and test plans & reports.
- Experience failure prevention and analysis tools
- Develop communication skills while working with cross-functional product launch teams
Click here for a day in the life of an Intern: Life at TE
What your background should look like:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree Program for Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology, or another closely related Engineering major
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- CAD modeling experience is preferred (not required)
- Experienced with Excel
This position is located at our Troy, MI office.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
- Onboarding & Orientation
- Professional Development Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Operations Experience
- Executive Exposure