At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Global Supply Chain Logistics Intern on our North America Automotive Transportation team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Provide Extraordinary Customer Experience through professional phone skills, emails and team involvement
- Work within the strategic supply chain function for the AUT Logistics Ops team, supporting the transport of production parts across the U.S., Canada, Mexico and global imports into the U.S. to America’s plants and Top Tier clientele (i.e. Tesla, Ford, etc)
- Utilize data analysis and the ability to integrate this in a supply chain and logistics environment to create data models, evaluate simulations, perform cost studies, and develop strategies for the future
- Interface with many supply chain functions, including most often the AUT Logistics Operations team, contracted carriers and other logistics providers, parts ordering, purchasing, scheduling, and production
- Cultivate and monitor KPIs and compliance measures for warehousing, transportation, and trade compliance
Click here for a day in the life of an Intern: Life at TE
What your background should look like:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
- Preferred majors are Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Industrial Engineering
- Experience with Microsoft suite, Excel, PowerBI, and SAP is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
This position will work remotely.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12-week program, interns will be provided with:
- Onboarding & Orientation
- Professional Development Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Operations Experience
- Executive Exposure
Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience: $15.00 to $32.00. (subject to change dependent on physical location) Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.