At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Customer Experience Center of Excellence (CX COE) is a new area within the Digital and Customer Experience team that is focused on identifying, communicating, and scaling CX best practices across TE. We are a highly collaborative team, focused on outcomes and committed to providing extraordinary customer experiences for customers across the globe. We support all 10 business units across our three operating segments – Transportation, Industrial Solutions, and Communications – and we are seeking a Customer Experience Intern to join the team. (Secret: We have a great team!)As an intern at TE Connectivity, you will gain experience working for a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. TE Interns apply their classroom experience to value-add projects that create impact across our businesses.
Throughout the Summer Internship Program (10-12 weeks), TE Interns receive a high touch onboarding experience to support their transition from school into the workforce. Interns come together weekly for events such as professional development workshops, executive panel discussions, networking events, plant tours, community involvement, etc. Each intern is assigned a mentor, specific to their development and interests to support them with navigating their internship. Our program has been named to Way Up’s Top 100 Internship Programs List for consecutive years, and over 96% of our previous interns would recommend TE’s Internship Program to a friend.
All TE Interns are evaluated and considered for return internships & full-time career opportunities upon graduation.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
As a Customer Experience Intern, you will have an opportunity to:
- Learn about TE and its culture
- Research best practices in customer experience
- Analyze interaction and/or engagement data to map customer journeys
- Assist in the development CX frameworks, toolkits, playbooks, and other support resources
- Assist with communicating learned insights into actionable plans across the enterprise
- Perform other duties as assigned
This position will be fully remote.
What your background should look like:
- You are enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited college or university with an academic focus in one or more of the following areas: Business, Strategy, Management, Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics.
- You are a champion for customers.
- You enjoy working collaboratively when solving problems.
- You enjoy learning and contributing in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong analytical, project management, and communication skills.
- You enjoy developing strategic frameworks that educate and establish consistency.
- You have an uncanny ability to ‘connect the dots’ across disparate activities and visually craft a narrative using PowerPoint or another presentation software.
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Academic coursework or work experience of a complex and/or global nature
- Experience presenting to senior leadership
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $23-38 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
• Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
• A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets