At TCR² Therapeutics Inc, our inclusive and diverse team is passionate about curing cancer. We are a clinical-stage immunotherapy company pioneering the development of novel T cell therapies. Our two lead cell product candidates are being studied in Phase 1/2 trials: TC-210 for solid tumors and TC-110 for hematological malignancies. Our research efforts focus on broadening our pipeline with a series of next-generation enhancements that may further improve clinical outcomes. We are headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts and have a clinical manufacturing facility in Stevenage, UK. This role is located in Cambridge, MA.
We are growing and hiring a Research Associate to join our Process Development team. You will work on the purification of lentiviral vectors, and development of a robust and scalable manufacturing process. This role is a unique opportunity to learn and advance your career development actively working with a close team in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Utilize skills to help develop, optimize, and scale upstream operations for our viral vector process
- Participate in execution of key projects through both independent execution and collaboration with other team members
- Generate data through well-defined and executed design of experiment studies, while organizing and prioritizing work to meet timelines
- Write protocols and reports to support executed work and technology transfers from process development to manufacturing
- Present executed work at scientific presentations and meetings
- BS in Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biology, or related discipline with ideally 0-2 years of industry experience
- Hands-on experience with cell culture handling is required, experience with bioreactor systems is preferred
- Outstanding critical thinking and organizational skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively, and attention to detail
- Team-based candidate interested in a fast-paced, exciting, start-up environment!