TANG app is looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer. Join our rapidly growing team and take ownership of our product design!
Why join us?
High-impact role: You’ll do more than create wireframes. We need someone who will lead our design roadmap and lay the foundation for our design practices and principles. Ultimately, our goal is to build the best user experience among all Filipino payment apps, and we need someone who can envision what that looks like and has the design chops to get us there.
Open-minded, inclusive culture: We have a widely international team and come from all sorts of backgrounds and stages of life. We champion diversity and inclusion, and we welcome people of all identities!
Social mission: Our driving purpose is to improve financial inclusion, starting in the Philippines. Your work will be uniquely important for accomplishing our mission in that you’ll be responsible for making our product accessible and inclusive towards unbanked users. We’re looking for a designer who’s excited about our mission and how it influences their work.
- Own the design process and iteration cycle; take new features from ideas to hifidelity wireframes in a communicative, organized, and collaborative manner
- Create information architecture, user personas, and user journeys as part of design process
- Conduct regular competitor analyses and heuristic evaluations of our app in order to improve our user experience
- Conduct usability testing and surveys to gather feedback on users’ satisfaction with and ability to use TANG app
- Design the look and feel to be implemented in TANG app, from colors and fonts to illustrations (graphic design skills not required)
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to create designs that are technically feasible and meet product goals
- Maintain UX design guide, which outlines TANG app’s UX vision, values, and guidelines