Openings are limited. Candidates will go through a comprehensive interview process and if hired, will need to commit to the entire length of the internship during the summer.
- Attend and participate in intense training on in-house developed modules
- Actively participate in real time projects
- Learn new technologies quickly and apply knowledge to assigned projects
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- In good standing at an accredited University
- Possesses a solid foundation in and familiarity with programming logic concepts
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Able to work in the United States
- Candidates need be commutable to one of Tallan’s offices
Tallan offers full-time paid internship, paid holidays, and paid personal days. Time worked as an intern accrues toward benefits if hired after graduation.
Interns who choose to become full-time employees of Tallan can expect to travel to clients within the continental United States, and to work on projects covering a broad range of industries and technologies.