We are looking for a self-starter who has a passion for working in the intersection of entrepreneurship, media, and law. The intern will assist with the preparation and research process. Intern will work 15-20 hours each week. This is an unpaid internship and may be remote or hybrid.
Core job responsibilities include:
• Researching legal issues and working with the TOL team to develop content.
• Helping to prepare materials related to post-production.
• Researching and pitching topics and subjects that align with TOL mission.
• Assisting in tasks related to marketing/social media strategy and business development.
• Assisting in video shoots.
• Currently enrolled in a college or university or recent graduate with a degree in pre-law, political science, journalism, media or related field.
• Interest in legal issues.
• Strong research and writing skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.