TalkMeUp is an AI based SaaS company focused on communication training. Using artificial intelligence, we provide individuals and organizations with on demand, manageable and customized communication training solutions, reducing training expenses by over 90%. More about us.
A fast growing startup, TalkMeUp is looking for talents to join the team and build a better future for communication training together!
As part of the Design team at TalkMeUp, you will have a direct impact on our day-to-day projects between design and development. As a UI Designer, you will be primarily responsible for making our application, website, and marketing materials relevant, fun, and engaging to our users. You will be communicating between members of the executive team, developers, and other designers, to translate our user experiences and wireframes into beautiful interactions. You will become that artist to our ideas and bring to life information in ways that our users will love and connect with.
Since we are a growing team, your communication skills should be sharp and your willingness to learn should be endless. Although you will be a part of the TalkMeUp team, everyone here is driven and capable to work with autonomy and lead their own initiatives to provide better solutions to our challenges.
Joining the Design team poses unique challenges and benefits as all the designers are constantly dipping their feet in other areas of the business, whether it’s development, research, or business. At the end of the day it is the designer’s responsibility to draw connections between our customers and our business operations.
We are a fun and intimate team who’s growing fast! We’re excited to see what you can bring to the table and learn from one another!
You may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Experience with web and mobile app design
- Working knowledge of responsive design and grid principles
- Strong typography, layout and visual design skills
- Working knowledge of industry tools: Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, Miro
- Working knowledge of the ideation and creation of UI design deliverables: user flows, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi layouts, prototypes
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, independent working style
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize tasks
- Desire to learn and grow as a designer
- Experience creating rapid prototypes