You’ll be using state-of-the-art technology to drive manufacturing excellence.
Toward this end, you will be in charge of customer NTO-related matters, including mask data preparation, process flow creation, mask tapeout requirement handling and NTO system maintenance and development.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handling NTO mask data.
- Providing process flow creation and maintenance.
- Implementing NTO-related system development and maintenance.
- Ensuring NTO quality/manufacturing efficiency improvement.
- Implementing technology data change management and review.
- Providing on-call overtime support in urgent cases and on weekends.
- A minimum of a M.S. degree in a Science-related field.
- Over 1 year of experience in semiconductor process integration with good tapeout knowledge.
- Demonstration of good critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented attitude.
At TSMC, we develop the technologies that shape the future and change the world!
Technology is our cornerstone, and Innovation is our passion. At TSMC, we bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to provide the best foundry services possible, and drive innovation in fields that revolutionize our world and daily lives including high performance computing, mobile, automotive electronics and the Internet of Things.
If you want to challenge yourself and unleash innovation with brilliant colleagues located around the world, come join us!
Work Location: Arizona, U.S.A. (U.S. Fab)/Taiwan
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org