At TSMC, We Develop the Technologies that Shape the Future and Change the World!
Technology is our cornerstone, and Innovation is our passion. At TSMC, we bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to provide the best foundry services possible, and drive innovation in fields that revolutionize our world and daily lives including high performance computing, mobile, automotive electronics, and the Internet of Things.
If you want to challenge yourself and unleash innovation with brilliant colleagues located around the world, come join us!
Train in Taiwan for 18 months then go back to Phoenix, Arizona to ramp up and open our newest US facility.
- Operate machinery and inspect production.
- Rapidly respond to equipment abnormalities to sustain a robust manufacturing process
- Provide quality and timely support with installing, qualifying and sustaining manufacturing equipment to expand fab capacity
- Work on a 2 day-on, 2 day-off shift (D-shift 7:20AM~7:20PM, N-shift 7:20PM~Next day 7:20AM)
1. A minimum of an associate degree or above.
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to work on and with cross-functional teams.
3. Be attentive, patient, positive, and able to work under pressure.
*Work location: Arizona, U.S.A. (U.S. Fab)/Taiwan
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org