At TSMC, We Develop the Technologies that Shape the Future and Change the World!
Technology is our cornerstone, and Innovation is our passion. At TSMC, we bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to provide the best foundry services possible, and drive innovation in fields that revolutionize our world and daily lives including high performance computing, mobile, automotive electronics, and the Internet of Things.
If you want to challenge yourself and unleash innovation with brilliant colleagues located around the world, come join us!
Focuses on optimizing cost efficiency, smart operations and green manufacturing to build an innovative and reliable foundation to manage facilities operations for an advanced semiconductor manufacturing facility.
To this end, you will contribute to achieving energy efficiency by developing technologies such as green building design/maintenance, utilities conservation, material reduction, recycling and reclamation, and greenhouse gas control and reduction.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, building and operating bulk gas, bulk specialty gas and specialty gas supply systems to ensure a reliable supply system of high purity gas material.
- Designing, building and operating multiple chemical blending and dispense systems.
- Working with design or project management organizations on large-scale designs and projects.
- Conducting construction administration and site observations.
- Running daily system operation and operation data analysis.
- Collecting daily process samples and conduct associated lab work and reporting requirements.
- Monitoring and managing utilities distribution, including power, steam, natural gas, water, compressed gases, instrumentation and control.
- Providing routine system preventative maintenance and troubleshooting.
- A minimum of a B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or other related technical fields. A Ph.D. or master’s degree is preferred.
- An understanding of advanced chemical engineering kinetics, chemical reaction, fluid dynamics design, heat transfer and thermal management.
- Knowledge of process flows such as chemical material storage, handling, filtration, mixing, fluid transfer to and from various vessels and disposal management.
- Shift work and emergency overtime are required.
- Familiarity with chemical analysis is preferred.
- A team player that can multitask and thrive in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- 1+ years of work experience.
- Experience with process gas, chemical and slurry systems operations in the semiconductor manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD is required.
- A COMPANY that drives worldwide information technology by empowering the foremost technology companies with manufacturing capabilities that match their innovation.
- A CAREER where you can work with smart peers around the world and to work together in a challenging and ever-evolving industry.
- A WORKPLACE that provides career development, access to state-of-the-art technology, a sense of comradery, and responsibilities.
*Work location: Arizona, U.S.A. (U.S. Fab)/Taiwan
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org