At TSMC, We Develop the Technologies that Shape the Future and Change the World!
Technology is our cornerstone, and Innovation is our passion. At TSMC, we bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to provide the best foundry services possible, and drive innovation in fields that revolutionize our world and daily lives including high performance computing, mobile, automotive electronics, and the Internet of Things.
If you want to challenge yourself and unleash innovation with brilliant colleagues located around the world, come join us!
Focuses on optimizing cost efficiency, smart operations and green manufacturing to build an innovative and reliable foundation to manage facilities operations for an advanced semiconductor manufacturing facility.
To this end, you will contribute to achieving energy efficiency by developing technologies such as green building design/maintenance, utilities conservation, material reduction, recycling and reclamation, and greenhouse gas control and reduction.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, building and managing the instrument/controls engineering work for 5nm fab production.
- Maintaining instrument/control records, lists and reports.
- Ensuring compliance with project schedule, adherence to budget and/or procurement specifications.
- Ensuring instrument/control problems are monitored and resolved.
- Working with design or project management organizations on large-scale designs and projects.
- Conducting construction administration and site observations.
- Running daily system operation and operation data analysis.
- Providing routine system preventative maintenance and troubleshooting.
- A minimum of a B.S. degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or other related technical fields. A Ph.D. or master’s degree is preferred.
- Professional knowledge of PLC and HMI programs, and the ability to perform startup and commissioning activities to incorporate equipment, process and facility control concepts.
- The ability to design and troubleshoot SCADA and Operational Technology networks, including PLCs, servers/workstation, network switches and firewalls.
- Familiarity or experience with IT and cybersecurity in control networks is preferred.
- Shift work and emergency overtime are required.
- A team player that can multitask and thrive in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of work experience; experience with design and operations of facility monitoring and control system in the semiconductor manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD is required.
- A COMPANY that drives worldwide information technology by empowering the foremost technology companies with manufacturing capabilities that match their innovation.
- A CAREER where you can work with smart peers around the world and to work together in a challenging and ever-evolving industry.
- A WORKPLACE that provides career development, access to state-of-the-art technology, a sense of comradery, and responsibilities.
*Work location: Arizona, U.S.A. (U.S. Fab)/Taiwan
Contact us: email@example.com